international management trainer | Expert for intercultural training and leadership
Maraym is a successful founder and entrepreneur with an exceptional hands-on-mentality. She is co-director at our Steinbeis Consulting Center Intercultural Academy (aka Steinbeis Training). With her Canadian – Persian roots and her background, she is predestined for all questions in regards to intercultural training, organization and leadership development.
Maryam is our expert for intercultural training and leadership development. She is your contact for certified training and your gateway to the Middle East.
Maryam is strong in organizational leadership, strategic management, and managing cultural diversity. She prepares students for success as future professionals operating across international borders with her background in:
- International Marketing
- Clinical and Medical lead for clinical development plans and strategy
- Business Development & Sales
- Managing cultural diversity
- Managing Business Processes
- Product Development/Product Management
- Walter AG — A brand of Sandvik AB
Change Leader & Lean Manager — Member of Management Team
- Porsche Consulting
Project Manager in Executive Function
- PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
Manager “Performance Improvement”
- 10+ years entrepreneurial experience
- Business owner with executive experience in Canada, Europe and Middle-East
- Focus area in intercultural skills
- Pharmacist with hands-on clinical experience, solid scientific background and a business MBA.
- Master of Business Administration/MBA , University of Furtwangen, Germany
- Master of Pharmacy, School of Pharmacy/University of London, UK
- Bsc. (Honors) Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Norh London, UK
- Diploma- Business Management/administration, Capilano College, Canada